Introducing the newest charter vessel to the East Coast of Australia – THE COVE.
Gold Coast | Moreton Bay | Lady Musgrave | Whitsunday Islands
The Cove is a flagship 68ft Galeon cruiser offering unparalleled space and features and a cruising experience like no other.This elite cruiser is the epitome of class and comfort, accommodating up to 6 guests in 3 staterooms overnight. She delivers exceptional space with innovative technology and is sure to impress. With 4 distinct entertainment areas, ‘beach mode’ wings for ncredible entertaining, and all our favourite on-water toys she is the perfect yacht to relax and unwind or party the night away.
With activities at the heart of everything onboard The Cove, the vessel also offers Hydrofoil Surfboards, Sea Biscuit, Snorkelling and Stand Up Paddle Boards on request.
The Cove is a fully crewed charter vessel, with liveaboard charters on offer between the Gold Coast, Brisbane, Tangalooma, Moreton Bay, Lady Musgrave and the Whitsunday Islands.
- 2 Hour Charter: $2,800, $1,000 per hour thereafter
- Beverage Package: BYO from $10 per person
- Catering Packages: From $30 per person
- Additional Activities: Hydrofoil Boards – $250 per board
Liveaboard Charters – Maximum 6 Guests
- 1-5 nights: $9,500 per night
- 5 or more nights: Please enquire for long charter discounts
- Included: Charter period is 24 hours per night booked
Crew: Captain and Chef
All cruising fuel and tender use
3 tailored meals per person per day, snacks, and bottled/filtered water
Watersports: Snorkel gear, 2x SUP boards, Light fishing tackle, 2x Hydrofoil Boards
Berthing at specified marinas
- Additional Fees: BYO Alcohol
- Additional Day Guests $200 per person
- Pick-up from Airlie Beach, Hayman or Day Dream Islands $1,500
- Berthing at additional marinas as requested
Relocation of vessel for cruising grounds outside of current vessel location
*Charter rates are AUD inclusive of GST and valid through to December 30th 2021.