Oneworld is set to redefine luxury yachting in Australia. Launched in February 2018 Oneworld is proudly the newest yacht on the Australian charter market. With modern interiors and large expansive deck spaces Oneworld caters for all types of exclusive functions ranging from corporate and entertaining groups right down to the more private and exclusive holidays.
Oneworld can host up to 100 guests for day-charters, serving as the perfect venue for unique product launches, corporate gathering, Christmas parties, weddings as well as milestone birthdays, anniversaries and private charters on Sydney Harbour.
She will be available for hourly, daily and overnight charters around Sydney from November – July and The Whitsundays & Great Barrier Reef from August – October with a flexible cruising schedule depending on seasons.
Oneworld can accommodate up to 12 guests overnight in five luxuriously appointed guest suites each with their own ensuite bathroom and state of the art entertainment systems. Let the on board chef take you on a culinary adventure tailored just for you.
She is built with GRP hull and GRP superstructure. This semi-custom Majesty 100 semi-displacement yacht also features ‘at anchor stabilisers’ which work at zero speed, increasing onboard comfort at anchor and on rough waters.
With a cruising speed of 15 knots, a maximum speed of 18 knots and a range of 650nm from her 15,141 litre fuel tanks, she is the perfect combination of performance and luxury.
- Nov – April (min 4 hours) Sydney Harbour 100 Max – Whitsundays 85 Max 0-60ppl $2,950 61-80ppl $3,200 81-100 ppl $3,800
- May – Oct (min 3 hours) Sydney Harbour 100 Max – Whitsundays 85 Max 0-60ppl $2,800 61-80ppl $3,000 81-100 ppl $3,500
- Day (8 hrs) 0-60 ppl $20,000
- Overnight (24hrs) 0-12 ppl $25,000
- 3 Day 3 Night 0-12 ppl $49,000 + APA
- Weekly (All year) 0-12 ppl $110,000 + APA
ALL INCLUSIVE SPECIALS
- 1 Night package $25,000
- 2 Night Package $39,000
- 3 Night Package $59,000
For up to 12 guests includes;
- 6 Full time crew including an on board chef (additional staff required for events will be charged additional)
- Food Provisions – Our on board chef will customise menus for you and work around your needs and dietaries. Speciality items may incur an additional charge and will be POA.
- Beverages from our consumption wine list. If you are wanting something additional this again may incur a charge and will be POA
- Wharf Fees – all wharf fees throughout the duration of the charter
- Fun air Mat & Slide