MV Monsoon is an affordably luxurious charter vessel operating tailored itineraries for up to ten guests to idyllic destinations on the northern Great Barrier Reef in classic Port Douglas style.
Your Monsoon crew combine enthusiasm & generosity with professional knowledge & a deep commitment to your safety, to ensure you dive headfirst into an unforgettable day of sea, salt & sand adventures!
If you ever dream of a day filled with:
- Snorkeling or diving the reef’s jeweled coral gardens
- Luxuriating in the simple perfection of exploring your own sand cay
- Building up the adrenaline with an action-packed sport fishing adventure
- Enjoying the treasured company of your family & friends
- Or a combination of all of the above!
Taking a charter with MV Monsoon Reef Charters is sure to leave you with unforgettable memories.
A typical day on Monsoon would see the vessel depart for the Outer Reef at approximately 8:15am. Guests may relax on the fly bridge or front deck for the 1.5-hour journey to the first snorkeling site, Horseshoe Reef. After a few hours of snorkeling guests enjoy a delicious lunch before heading out to deeper waters to catch some magnificent pelagic fish. The day’s itinerary can be tailored to your desires. Naturally, scuba diving is an optional activity, with additional cost. Depending on the age of guests on board, their confidence in the water, and other aspects such as weather conditions, you may prefer to simply explore Low Isles.
A PRIVATE CHARTER INCLUDES
- a professional & enthusiastic crew
- a tailored itinerary of adventures
- full use of the boat’s facilities
- guided snorkeling with all equipment supplied
- lycra stinger-suits & flotation devices
- light tackle & sport fishing gear & tuition
- gourmet lunch, canapes, cheese platter & seasonal tropical fruit selection
- non-alcoholic beverages
- interpretive reef talk with our experienced crew
- Great Barrier Reef environmental management fee
Monsoon can comfortably accommodate a maximum of 10 – 12 guests in a choice of spacious areas.
- $3,800 (for up to 10 guests)
- $4,000 (11 guests)
- $4,200 (12 guests)