Enterprise is a luxurious 65ft motor vessel, providing a whole new level of elite entertaining on Sydney Harbour. Offering personalized itineraries and tailored catering services to suit your every desire, this is the perfect way to experience the very best of Sydney’s world renowned Harbour.
MV Enterprise provides the most impressive setting for corporate entertaining and exclusive celebrations. She can cater for up to 30 guests and has hosted a range of unforgettable occasions, complimented by superb cuisine and personalized service delivered by a professional crew.
A day on the harbour is ideal for entertaining international guests, rewarding valued clients and team members or spoiling a special group of close friends. Corporate charters take executive entertaining to new heights, opening the opportunity to host VIP luncheons, informal meetings, intimate media events & launches in spectacular style. The beautiful vessel provides you with all the luxury and privacy of a boardroom with an open-air Harbour backdrop where business can be discussed in a relaxed environment.
Private Charters are also available for social events such as intimate wedding celebrations, engagements & anniversaries, hens adventures and milestone birthdays. You and your guests can enjoy a different side of the spectacular harbour sites, stop over at beaches, or simply set sail enjoying champagne, scenery and the understated elegance of the vessel. There are catering packages designed to suit a range of events and are happy to discuss your specific requirements and tailor something special for you.
- Highly experienced Captain, deck crew and charter coordinator
- Complete catering services for cocktail, formal dining or casual luncheon
- Fully licensed vessel with food and beverage staff available
- Optional entertainment services such as historic tour guides, adrenaline speed runs, clay pigeon shooting etc can be made available on request (p.o.a)
- Capacity for 30 guests
- Generous outdoor areas both covered and open-air
- Enclosed flybridge for maximum comfort
- Fully air conditioned interiors
- Fine teak & leather appointments
- The latest technical facilities for entertaining & communications
March – October: $700 per hour with minimum four hours per booking
November – February: $800 per hour with minimum four hours per booking excluding Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year’s Eve and Australia Day Prices for these dates available on request.
Charter rates include vessel, a fully qualified skipper and one deck hand.
1- 10 guests – No Additional staff 11 – 20 guests – 1 staff required 21 – 30 guests – 2 staff required