The 113.85ft /34.7m motor yacht Beluga was custom built in 2006 by Moonen and last refitted in 2011. Her beautiful exterior and interior design is by Rene Van Der Velden. She was built as a go-anywhere yacht with a robust elegant style, a wide beam, and therefore unusually large volume for her length.
Beluga offers expedition style charters or private live-aboard charters. She acts as a mother ship in Far North Queensland for the annual heavy tackle marlin season and is also available alongside other vessels in the fleet for joint fishing/diving/leisure trips.
Beluga comprises of four impressive decks, providing privacy and numerous dining and lounging options. The main deck aft is a spacious area ideal for al fresco dining and afternoon cocktails. The main salon table accommodates formal dining in an elegant atmosphere. A powder room in the main foyer leads to the full beam Master Cabin and its private office.
On the sundeck, a 4 person Jacuzzi, wet bar, exercise area, dining table for 6 to 8 guests and sun lounging pads create the ultimate relaxation area. Climb up the monkey island or “grand crow’s nest”: the ideal place for whale watching, reef spotting, or enjoying a drink at sunset!
Beluga’s interior layout sleeps up to 12 guests in 5 staterooms, including a master suite, 2 double cabins, 2 twin cabins and 2 pullman beds. She typically carries up to 6 crew onboard to ensure a relaxed luxury charter experience.
- Overnight (24 Hours) USD 18,000 + Tax + 30% APA
- 2 Nights (48 Hours) USD 36,000 + Tax + 30% APA
- Weekly (7 Nights) USD 88,000 + Tax + 30% APA
Beluga Itinerary for 2019 is as below:
- January – March: Papua New Guinea
- March – May: Great Barrier Reef, East Coast Australia
- June – August: Australia, Papua New Guinea, or Fiji
- September – November: Marlin Fishing season on the Great Barrier Reef
- December: North Queensland or Papua New Guinea
Beluga Itinerary for 2020:
- February – June: Papua New Guinea, South Pacific