EXPLORE THE BEAUTIFUL WHITSUNDAYS
Relax and unwind in the serene environment surrounded by nature’s finest white sandy beaches and crystal clear turquoise water. Whether it be cruising around with friends and family, entertaining VIP guests, anchoring at Whitehaven Beach, one of the World’s Top 10 Beaches, snorkelling on the Great Barrier Reef, feeding fish in one of the many bays that the area has to offer or just enjoying a sunset cruise with a cold beverage, AWOL and its’ crew will aim to deliver your ultimate luxury day trip in the Whitsundays.
Explore the beautiful Whitsundays on our exclusive Lazzara LSX-78 Luxury Yacht AWOL, Catering for up to 12-day guests, enjoy the intimacy and space provided on board, choose where you wish to go, a variety of water sports and catering options are available on request.
For the ultimate relaxation, escape the everyday and stay with us on board AWOL. We accommodate up to eight guests for overnight charters in four luxurious staterooms: a spacious master, VIP cabin, and two double cabins convertible into two twin cabins for our youngest guests. What a way to tick everything off your Whitsunday bucket list.
- $2,250 Sunset – Up to 1.5 hours
- $4,950 Half Day -Up to 4 hours
- $6,500 Full Day – Up to 6 hours
- $9,500 Overnight (24hr period)
*Fuel surcharge of $1500 for trips to the reef (weather pending).
- Your charter includes vessel hire, professional crew, fuel, non-alcoholic beverages, snorkelling equipment, stand-up paddle boards, beach towels, linen & basic snacks.
- Alcohol is all BYO
- Catering Packages are at an additional cost. Picnic platter ($50 per person), BBQ Buffet ($75 per person), Seafood Buffet ($100 per person). Kids under 12 eat free.
- Sunset charters include a cheese platter.
Discounted rates for longer stays!
- 1 Night – $9500
- 2 Nights – $18,000
- 3 Nights – $25,000
- 4 nights – $32,500
- 5 nights – $40,000
The overnight rates are for 6 guests, $250 per person per night for additional guests (up to 8 guests). They are inclusive of GST and all meals. Alcohol is BYO.
- Pick up/drop off from airport or ferry terminal on Hamilton Island
- Private use of AWOL with two professional crew
- Fully airconditioned interior including four spacious cabins with ensuites (up to eight guests total)
- Televisions in each cabin with Apple TV and large television in saloon with Apple TV, Foxtel and movie selection
- Full catering
- Snorkelling equipment and two inflatable stand up paddleboards
- Variety of non-alcoholic beverages, sparkling and still water (BYO alcohol)