Aroona is a 22 mtr / 70 ft Outer Reef Motoryacht that stands out from the rest, boasting 3 spacious deck levels and luxurious accommodation for extended charters. However she is also your perfect platform for a one day charter to the reef, an important corporate function, birthday celebrations or any special event. Aroona operates out of Cairns and Port Douglas. Available for private charters to many destination including the Whitsunday Islands, Lizard Island, Ribbons Reef, Osprey Reef, remote northern locations including Princess Charlotte Bay and Cape York are just to name a few.
Captain Ross Miller and his experienced crew are able to offer personalised assistance to guest’s ultimate activities in adventure on the Great Barrier Reef. Snorkelling, scuba diving, kitesurfing, stand up paddle boards, photography, big game fishing and more…. Or just relax and cruise!!!
The destinations and activities are up to you but our experienced Captain and crew will guide you to achieve the most memorable private charter imaginable
Daily Rate: A$8,765 – 8:00am to 6:00pm
The above rates are for 1 to 7 guests. An additional $120 per person with a maximum of 12 guests.
Extended Charters: $8,100 per day (24 hours) – minimum 2 days.
The overnight rate is for 7 guests in luxury accommodation and 9 guests if one cabin is converted to 4 bunks. $120 pp per day/night for over and above 7 guests.
- Expert Captain and crew
- Chef prepared meals and non-alcoholic beverages
- Guided snorkel tour
- Snorkelling equipment, Protective swimming suites, Beach towels supplied
- Stand up paddle boards, Sea Kayaks, Fishing equipment
- Flat screen LCD televisions and DVD players in each state room and lounge
- Spacious living area spread over three decks
- Fully equipped 80hp 5m tender and safety gear
- Fuel (6 hours steaming per day), permits and taxes
- Additional rates for alcohol